1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 4 Day 4

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jwiles, Jul 26, 2015.

1. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

The most disheartening thing a doctor has ever told me? It's actually what the doctor didn't tell me. Out of all the ones I've gone to which include two orthopedics a couple of general physicians and a neurologist none of them could tell me anything. Not knowing what was wrong with me was almost as bad as if something was terribly wrong with me. I was afraid that I would never find out that I would keep struggling and my pain would only increase. When new symptoms would arrive they could only give me possibilities or send me to a different dr. I've kept it in the back my mind by not letting it go.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I had a lot of anxiety some years and a friend kept telling me it was because of this and that.
    He was wrong about it all, but it made me more stressed until I had an anxiety attack.
    I learned since then about TMS and that repressed emotions caused my anxiety.

Many or most doctors don't know about the MindBody causes of pain, and that TMS knowledge can cure the symptoms.
    If I were you, since check-ups don't reveal any structural problem with your body, accept that your pain is from TMS
    repressed emotions and/or a perfectionist or "goodist" personality.