1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day 4

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jodib, Feb 6, 2015.

1. jodib

jodib Peer Supporter

the most disheartening thing ive been told by dr, is 1st that is is bursitis. next visit I explained not just hip, but leg and back, so she said its sciatica. how does she know these things? the mri was denied by insurance so I assumed I had to get an xray first. just found out they want me to do physical therapy. uh, NO.
    yall have a nice day :)

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Bursitis and sciatica are some of doctors' favorite words today when they haven't a clue why we're in pain.
    Their flippant diagnoses cause more pain because we've been conditioned to believe and trust them.
    I've become much more skeptical, since healing from back pain through TMS knowledge and practice.

You're handling it right. The SEP is the way to go. You'll discover the psychological causes of your pain.

I've been having some pain in my right knee but know it's not physical. I've been under some psychological stress
    lately and tell myself the knee pain is from TMS. I'm also keeping positive and it's helping.

3. jodib

jodib Peer Supporter

thank you for the encouragement. a teeny part of me wants xray / mri. maybe because my coworker sitting next to me - her husband has been having hip pain since replacement last fall, and they just told him there is cancer in there :\
    uggghhh