Day 4

Y1958

Peer Supporter
Seems like my symptoms are getting worse the more I look into this program. Am I reinforcing the fear by reading and learning? I'll keep at it but
so far I'm discouraged. My health fear and anxiety I feel is keeping this pain active for sure. Not sure how to get out of that loop. I give myself safety statements and try to ignore the pain but it is constant so hard to do. I haven't tried somatic tracking per se which is next on my list.
 
Am I reinforcing the fear by reading and learning?
That depends on how you take the reading/learning. Does the potential for there to be nothing wrong with your body and for this to be mindbody give you relief or scare you? Symptoms upticking initially is completely normal, and it's normal to have increased fear around that, but that isn't related to what you're reading and learning.
 
Back
Top