1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4 Day 4

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by nowtimecoach, Oct 15, 2013.

1. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

What was the most disheartening thing a doctor has told you about your symptoms? In what ways have you kept that in your mind?
    Through all this, I was tested for bone density and received the diagnosis for osteoporosis with devastating numbers. I wanted to believe that my back pain was due to some small fractures. I got the bone scan done and when I received the news that there was nothing structurally wrong with me.... I was disheartened into SARNO's work. Because it was verified that nothing physical was causing the pain. So it was all a great blessing leading me to this wonderful program and way of thinking. Day 4 and I have no pain at this moment!!

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

This is an awesome testimony nowtimecoach.
    thanks for sharing- wow

nowtimecoach likes this.