1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Seeking, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Seeking

Seeking New Member

Noticed some new small pains in my left wrist and muscle pokes in my lower mid back on right side. Tried to not freak out and just remind myself it's tms and think of what emotions may have happened today. I feel like I'm now a firefighter constantly putting out fires. Day 4 exercise I never really had a doctor say anything disheartening but more like seeing so many practitioners who couldn't find a solution except to keep seeing them as I spent more and more money. I feel angry about the financial costs my pains have created.

2. arghmakeitstop

arghmakeitstop New Member

I’d be majorly annoyed too! Thank goodness i’m in the U.K. and we have the nhs. I wonder how private medicine works, don’t they have an incentive to keep you ill? Our dozy government wants to privatise the nhs and they still get voted in!
    Thank goodness for the free programmes here.
    I think I am as heartened by the fact good healing people make healing possible and accessible as I am that healing takes place! Hooray for humanity!! There’s hope yet!

Seeking likes this.