1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. MatthewNJ is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Archie, May 29, 2018.

1. Archie

Archie Peer Supporter

In response to the question "what was the worst thing a doctor said about your condition", when the restless legs drug started to not work, the doctor cheerily said - don't worry you can just double the dose, and when that doesn't work any more you can just keep doubling it! There did not appear to be any concern for side-effects, why the dose needed to be continually upped, etc. I felt so despondent as I left his surgery, doomed to have a worsening condition that would become increasingly hard to treat. I am now convinced that is a TMS, and trust in the process of the programme.