1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day 4- what the drs said

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by bostonrunner23, Apr 9, 2023.

1. bostonrunner23

bostonrunner23 New Member

Hi,

The most disheartening thing that a doctor told me throughout this process was that the pain was 1. all in my head, and 2. would eventually go away. This was from a neurologist at a well known boston hospital. I literally waited weeks for the appointment for him to spend 30 minutes with me and come up with that explanation for my pain. It was very disheartening. I wanted to cry. I am looking forward to being out of pain on this program and being able to write that doctor a letter letting him know what the appropriate advice would have been to give someone like me and how I am doing now...

JanAtheCPA likes this.