1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 4 MBS

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ashoo79, Feb 22, 2016.

1. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

I remember when I had this pain in my butt and my leg was on fire I was not able to think about anything not even my one month old baby. I was looking for cure here and there online, my friends my family. Someone Someone tells me the cure so I can enjoy being with my kids. I went to my spine doctor he told me to go and have MRI done. I went and the reports came and it showed I have herniated disc in my lower back and its bulging and touching my nerve he then gave me three shots over next three weeks but no relief at all. when I went to him third time I was just speechless and my heart and mind was so heavy and fogged up when he told me that the only option left is surgery and even then they cannot gurrantee and afcourse there are risks and blah blah blah.
    On the way back home I thought about how my life is going to be, what if the surgery went wrong what if I be paralyzed who will take care of my babies, what about when I be old am I going to wind up on the wheelchair ?