1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4 - Kristina

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by kkcarlton, Jul 2, 2017.

1. kkcarlton

kkcarlton Peer Supporter

I have been told by doctors that some of the symptoms I am fighting will never go away. Sometimes that comes to mind and I get a little bit of anxiety and/or sadness. However, I also believe that God still heals and while doctors are limited, God is not. I have seen miracles in my own life, like getting off medication after being told I would never get off of it (and stopping it cold turkey instead of weaning), so I know miracles still happen.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Your strong belief in God as the Great Healer, and in TMS, that repressed emotions are causing your symptoms, are the two best reasons you are going to heal. We're living in age when many people have turned away from God and are living for themselves. And many doctors still believe that pills or surgery will heal us. I have found that having a strong faith and trust in the Lord is the most rewarding thing in life. I like to believe that The Holy Spirit is like a warm, bright light surrounding me, protecting me from pain and anxiety. God be with you.