1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 38

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by 444, Jul 3, 2021.

1. 444

444 Peer Supporter

I haven’t been journaling on the topic as directed by the program the last couple days, but have been writing on whatever is up front in my life at the moment. Tense relationship with dad, new pain, other stressors etc.... I have found this helpful and to be what’s needed.

Had a pretty good case of symptom imperative, I think that’s the name. Anyway as back pain has subsided, right foot started hurting. First thought, well I’ve been walking a lot so maybe I should back off. Second thought, no let’s test it. Test came back positive for symptom imperative. While the foot was aching did a 45 minute walk in the afternoon, bike ride to dinner with the wife in the evening. 67 minute bike ride the next day. 10 miles, new best post recovery. Foot pain? Didn’t even notice it on the ride and barely feel it now. I called TMS out on it’s bluff and it folder like a cheap suit.