1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 38 - Just watched Nicole Sachs video

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by wendyd, Feb 1, 2015.

1. wendyd

wendyd Peer Supporter

I'm continuing to work through the SEP, although it has been longer than 38 elapsed days for me. That said, I just watched the video that Nicole Sachs did with Forest. It was fantastic! She didn't say anything that came as a huge surprise, but the way she presented her story and some of the points she made really resonated with me. I have been struggling with the journaling and really related to what she had to say about that. I just bookmarked her blog and look forward to reading more about Nicole. (I feel like I'm on a first name basis with her...hope that's ok!) :) Thank you!

Barb M. likes this.
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

wendyd and Barb M. like this.
  3. wendyd

wendyd Peer Supporter

Thank you, Ellen!