1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 35! Where is the pain?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Aaricia, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

Hello my TMS friends!
    I woke up today and the pain is gone!!!!
    I literally don’t fell it anywhere. It disappeared! Nothing in my shoulders, upper lower back that was just killing me yesterday. GONE!
    Yesterday was a pretty hard day but I stayed mostly in bed and was keep telling myself to be kind and gentle and it’s just pain that is not real and today I woke up with no pain.
    We’ll see how the rest of the day will go but so far morning with no symptoms - I’ll take it!!! Looks like tms is slowly letting go.
    Good day for you all!
    Keep the progress and hard work.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. marionp19

marionp19 Newcomer

That is truly amazing and beautiful. O hope to be there soon. Right now i am balancing between acknowledging the pain and trying to mentally work through.

Aaricia likes this.
  3. srton

srton Well known member

I am so very happy for you @Aaricia
    You’ve been working so hard and have been so supportive and positive - this is great need and please keep us posted!!!! Yay!!!

marionp19 and Aaricia like this.