1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 34

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Well I would have to say as u all know my current living arrangements is what is tmsing me to death. I have no place where I can go to live that won't leave me enough money to keep the lights on. Well that 100 % true but living our of a cereal box and I still would have to deal with her .

I had a seize fire for a while regarding my pains they where there but mild and some days none. But the more I thought about where is this going why can't she see that she is ruining a house hold and why she won't get help and at least apologize for her 50% percent part in this problem is beyond me.

So we start with massive tms flares with full blown anxiety depression to fuel my pain. This is been going on for about a week or more until I had my first anxiety attack since being off meds since April.

I tried everything in my tms bag of tricks but the more I try the worse it gets even if I just accept the depression or attack it still gets to a full blown punch in the face I could not leave the house do to these attacks called my Dr and insisted I go back on antidepressants and lorazpanm .

This set back is major for me to accept, but I say to myself self care comes first. I will take a brake for a little while and continue this journey.

Thx you all for reading and commenting on my last few SEP entries

God Bless

Lizzy and Markus like this.
  2. Markus

Markus Guest

Great post which shows great understanding. It's a sign of growth and strength and belief in healing!