1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 33 Day 33 assignment: Report positive changes

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by BCR, Jul 23, 2014.

1. BCR

BCR New Member

Positive changes from baseline include the ability to perform moderate intensity exercise for 30 minutes 5 times a week and reduction in the medications taken by 80%. Qualitative changes include a better understanding of somatization thereby avoiding panic over new symptoms, better understanding of the role of my personality traits thereby mitigating some of their effects, and better understanding of psychological time where I consistently live in the future or past.

There much left to accomplish including complete freedom from my symptoms and a durable ability to live in the present, which I believe are related. I suspect it may take much longer than the 42 days of this SEP for me to get there. But who knows, I'm fascinated with moving along my path, now, and see what comes.

Ellen likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

BCR, you're really doing great! You're learning on a lot of fronts. Don't expect to heal by the calendar, in 42 days or whatever.
    TMS healing can be different for many people and we heal in the time it takes to heal. We just add to pain when we think we
    ought to heal faster. Just keep up the great work!