1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 31

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by CMA, Mar 15, 2013.

1. CMA

CMA Peer Supporter

Question To Ponder
    How are your professional relationships right now? Has the program had any affect on your career? If you feel comfortable sharing, then post your response in a thread in our Structured Program forum. We would love to hear from you.
    Yes. In the past month, I have made some progress in reducing the stress that comes from my professional relationships. I have tried to journal, do the unsent letter to some difficult folks who I interact with daily. I have tried to use the let me focus on the 'now' Vs envisioning the worst for future and stressing about it. I think it has helped me. I hope it will get better to the point where I am able to leave work at work.

Gigi and veronica73 like this.