1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3 Day 3

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hne913, Feb 5, 2014.

1. hne913

hne913 New Member

I'm not quite sure what to write for day 3. I'm really looking forward to the journaling. I'm a writer and have been trying to get stuff on paper since I've committed to the emotional aspect of TMS. This will help give me some structure. Pain level today was probably a 2.5 steady. I'm practicing reminding myself that I have nothing to fear because my body is ok. Just typing that, I felt a twinge, like my body saying "you can't give up on me yet". Lol. Glad we have a place with a program and support. So looking forward to continuing my path of freedom.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome aboard hne913. Its great to hear your catching on like you are. I love writing. What do you like to write about? In the program here its good to write about what bothered you in the past emotionally and current pressures then write about anything that you might worry about in the future. I always end my journaling with a feel good memory to balance things in my system out ok. Wishing you a great week. Bless You

3. hne913

hne913 New Member

Love that idea Eric - to balance it out with a feel good memory. It's true, writing some of these can be emotionally difficult. I like the permission to not brew on it, and to remember good things too. I like to write about a lot of stuff. Mainly about psychology, which makes this a great place for me since i'm kind of doing some personal psychology with the help of others.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  4. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow, that's awesome. I love psychology too. That goes a long way in helping you get to where your going.
    Balance is key in all we do.
    Bless You