1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by bostonrunner23, Apr 8, 2023.

1. bostonrunner23

bostonrunner23 New Member

Im excited because today I ran my 3 mile route for the first time in a long time. It was over 2 weeks since I last exercised. The run was tough, but with every step I took I just reminded myself that physically there is nothing actually wrong with me. I am trying to put my bodys PNS in place. Trying to connect my emotions with my physical "pain" has been extremely eye opening. I believe this is finally the answer to all of my problems. Just trying to be more mindful and be kinder to myself. Show myself love and grace.

AelinG77, rudybarron and JanAtheCPA like this.