1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

day 3

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by karinabrown, Feb 5, 2016.

1. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Hi everybody

day 3 : made a list of all the stressors in my life and also my charactistics
    was surprised i came up so quick with so much
    that has me wondering : are there any hidden emotions?
    I think i know what scares me .makes me angry etc
    and now i think that in terms of tms it is not a good sign:
    is it possible that you do know what upsets you , what you scared of : but still get pain?what if you do have emotions but still have pain ?
    is there a cure possible then? the fact that i am now worried that
    tms therapy will not work for me..is maybe saying al lot about my habit to worry
    I just wish a had an AHA moment..something that really clicked in..
    so: day 3 : still a lot doubts

Karin

Stella likes this.
  2. Stella

Stella Well known member

I would answer YES to all your questions. There was so much I didn't understand about myself. ..I just didn't know myself. It feels quit embarrassing now to have lived รก long as I have and not really know who I am. Dr. SARNO talks about unexpressed rage. I couldn't imagine that could be inside of me. I couldn't even say the word. Anger, yes, I can say that.

Of course I only want to describe myself in complementary terms. Controlling, oh no, not me. But I feel safe when I am in control. I can manage these traits now they I am aware of them.

A whole new world of understanding is going to open up to you.

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Patience not one of my traits. I put so much pressure on myself to succeed. That old fear of failure sticks up its ugly head.

Breath deeply, just breath, release that pressure. You will do just great.

4. karinabrown

karinabrown Well known member

Hi stella,

Well maybe my fear is more that i do know myself : That's what i meant
    I am a driven controlfreaked easily worried person..don't want to fail.

More afraid that tms is telling me to stop that..by really pining me to a chair and stopped me from moving..then what?
    Scares me that Idea!
    If it so : Get that : Slow down..less pressure..more balance ..not 200 % one area and forget the rest : Alreaddy made huge changes : But how to get better from This point : Because clearly i am not there at recovery.

Karina

Stella likes this.
  5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Ladies. Patience and perseverance and belief in TMS are the keys to healing. You are both on the right track. Just keep it up. I'm almost 86 and it took me until discovering TMS three years ago to know who I really am. I always was a "late bloomer."