1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. MatthewNJ is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3..setting a day for swimming again

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by daniebama, Jun 5, 2020.

1. daniebama

daniebama New Member

the questions on day 3 are asking me about when was the last time i did some exercise...Until now,I haven´t notice for how long time i had been able to swim (it was my daily sport before the pain started and my spondylolistesis was found)...ONE YEAR..it has been one full year without swimming.
    Swimming it wasn´t just a sport for me..it´s like meditation and exercise together,it made me feel free,alive...i tried last year when i didn´t know about Dr. Sarno´s and the next day i felt pain on my low back and i stopped inmediatly,like doctors told me to do.
    I will try to swimm again next monday for 30 minutes.The only idea of swimming makes me happy and hopeful.May be i feel some pain,at the same moment or the next day,but i won´t stop swimming.I will come back the next day,and the next day,...i have a lot of confidence on this therapy and in dr. Sarno´s ideas and i think i deserve to swim and feel free after one year full of fear.

kimbob369 likes this.