1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. BruceMC is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern - ***NOTE*** now on U.S. Daylight Time.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day #3 Miracle

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Explorer, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Explorer

Explorer Well known member

Okay, so there is definately something to this TMS thing. With my fibro-like symptoms yesterday I had really bad pain in the back of my legs and my glutes were so, so sore. Today nothing.

I still have pain in stomache nerves and the front of my legs, but that's okay, heck it's only day 3!

I've had this TMS pain for only 9 weeks, I've spent so much time crying about it and being depressed and wondering where my life would go. All for nothing! Thanks to all of you for your support.

I have a good bit of work to do with jounaling and reading!

Susan

veronica73 and Lala like this.
  2. Lala

Lala Well known member

You are a superstar! Journal away! It's amazing what starts pouring out of you!

3. Explorer

Explorer Well known member

I will ...... I will Every day is an adventure with TMS....

Lala likes this.