1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3: Last time I worked out

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by cookieheals, Mar 18, 2021.

1. cookieheals

cookieheals Well known member

Hey all,

When was the last time you exercised or did another physical activity? What was this activity? How did it make you feel physically and emotionally? If it is has been a while since you last exercised, why?

The last time I worked out was 2 days ago. I did the 30 minute Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack. It really hurt my knee, and it hadn’t recovered yet. Going to do it again today but scared. Squatting really! Hurts. It’s scary. The pain is scary.

Emotionally it felt good. My 1 year old cousin joined me and it I was funny to have her there attempting to do some of the work outs with me. I felt proud of myself when done.

Fedup2020 and Idearealist like this.
  2. Fedup2020

Fedup2020 New Member

Nice, well done! Squats are more difficult than they seem, have you looked up squat technique videos? I thought my squat form was ok, until I went to the gym, and a trainer gave me a few pointers to work on.