1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3 Exercise

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by zenyatta20, Feb 21, 2020.

1. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

I did day one and two in one day. I don't know if that is good or bad. Today I have been asked to write about about exercise. I really just started basic exercise a month ago. Strengthening since I had been bed ridden. I started out with core exercises. In a month, i noticed changes to my body which made me feel happy. I have also started walking. I try to walk for 40 minutes dependent on my schedule and whether. I had an app to chart my moods and i notice my moods are better when I walk more. Maybe because of the exercise, maybe because I have the time to do it. I feel exercise is good and it makes me feel stronger. I am going to try to exercise more. One of my areas of emotional turmoil is that I never felt pretty or attractive and exercising is giving me a better body to be proud of.

JanAtheCPA and Aimee88 like this.
  2. Wheelchair

Wheelchair New Member

Well indeed you're doing a great work, just don't overcomplicate it. Be sure whatever you do is making you happy, that's what is important. Don't do specific activities that justifies your pain(physical) not mental. Let's say if sleeping sideways makes you feel better, make yourself comfortable with sleeping on other positions too, you don't wanna give reason to your pain, avoiding other sleeping positions and just sleeping sideways is like fueling your pain symptoms, therefore unlock your full genetic potential and do whatever you love, laugh over your pain but just don't let it stop you.Good Luck again

3. zenyatta20

zenyatta20 New Member

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. It meant a lot to me.