1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 3. Exercise

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Nanna7, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Nanna7

Nanna7 New Member

I have stopped doing yoga every day, as I was relying on it to keep me functioning and bring the blood flow to my body.

And surprise surpirise I'm getting less pain by my acknowledgement and implementing the tms skills.

I have been walking fast twice and a day and doing a few sprints.

And I'm actually more excited than worried to be going snow skiing this weekend! As I now no I'm not a fragile little thing!

I've stopped sleeping with a pillow between my knees (something I've done for at least 12years). And not wearing my mouth guard to help with jaw clenching. And my jaw is I could say almost normal, it doesn't feel strained so don't think I'm clenching my jaw at night anymore! Amazing!!

I'm not not afraid to run anymore and that's a big step.

birdsetfree likes this.
  2. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Wow. Congrats on the great results, Nanna. I think one of the hardest things to overcome is the fear of physical activity.
    I hope you really enjoy skiing this weekend!

3. Nanna7

Nanna7 New Member

Thanks Gigi!

I will!
    I still keep waking up with back pain at 4.30am each morning but during the day am substantially better so just got to knock the early wake ups on the head!