1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25 Day 25

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Rick, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Rick

Rick New Member

So I have been working at this for 25 days. I am doing well with pain. I am struggling tremendously with Blood pressure and trying to look at this as a possible TMS issue. I still having a hard time believing that I am feeling better. Have been focusing on affirmations alot. I still struggle with constant thought. Every move every bend checking in with pain. Its like the center of my thoughts come from my lower back rather than my brain. I hope that one day I will just forget that I ever suffered from pain. But all in all I am doing good

2. TmsTom

TmsTom New Member

Stay in there dude. The pain wants to rule. It see's it has the right too. You need to overrule that asshole and banish him.

Keep up the positive affirmations and don't take the tyrants shit anymore. Live how you want!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Rick you are still in the reconditioning phase. Your doing awesome, keep us posted. My blood pressure went up too, make sure to keep a check with your M.D. -- For me, it was just part of the reconditioning, don't fear or focus on symptoms. Do get Check ups if needed though. Bless you.