1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 Day 25

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Richsimm22, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Richsimm22

Richsimm22 Well known member

Hey im on day 25 now and finding im uncovering more as I go along. I thought my lists were full but then I remembered a time of my life which was probably the second most stressful period ive gone through and I cant believe ive missed it. So ive just journaled about it today and I found myself writing for ages about it. It was a time in my life when I went into business with my brother and I found that I was doing all the work and he was lazy and he was an expert and still is at manipulating things to get what he wants so you feel obligated to do things. I feel now that I have alot of repressed anger towards him even tho now we really get on well and always have to be honest but I think ive burried these emotions and when I started this program it didnt occur to me at all.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Great rich you have found some repressions. Keep working in this way and you will notice how it helps you in lots of ways.
    Thanks for sharing. Awesome -- Keep us posted.

Richsimm22 likes this.