1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 25. things are moving along well

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Sanghagirl82, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Sanghagirl82

Sanghagirl82 Peer Supporter

I can't seem to get the youtube video to work so I'll just write up my post.

Things have been going well. But recently I have hit a wall in the belief area. I am having difficulty relating to most of the posts/symptoms. I seem to have so many symptoms that are different than others who are posting. So I am going to talk to Dr. Schubinder on the phone. He has knowledge of my TMS issues and I think talking to him will help. I also found a therapist and worked with him via skype yesterday. Wow, that was a wild ride. He got right to the issues and was able to help me connect them to what was happening in the moment in my body. It was intense but helpful. I am looking forward to the next session.

I appreciate all the support from people on this site. Even if our symptoms are different the TMS is still the same. And I am making good progress. I am just not a very prolific writer. But I do see the changes and I am grateful

Ellen and Birdie like this.
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Sanghagirl, it sounds like you are very much on the right track. Thanks for the update.