1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 of the support programme

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Helenlouise, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Helenlouise

Helenlouise New Member

I am gradually working through this programme after having read Healing Back Pain. My level of recovery has been very encouraging : I went walking in the Alps for a week and have restarted running after a ten year break.
    The severe pain I used to experience when sitting had diminished by around 90% and have recently done some long car journeys where I simply forgot that I used to have trouble. My unconscious tried to trick me by developing a clicking jaw of all things but that passed when I realised what was going on.
    I have confronted several issues form my past which I needed to look at and am combining this process with prayer and faith. I think in my case, some issues cannot be handled without God's help too. There is still so much for me to deal with but I am so very grateful for the information and support that this site offers.
    Thank you
    Helen

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

That's wonderful to hear, Helen - thank you for posting and letting everyone know!

~Jan