1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern U.S.(New York) Daylight Time. It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Enrique is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern (now US Daylight Time).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 - How I am doing so far

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Liz_NL, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Liz_NL

Liz_NL New Member

Today day 25 of the Educational Program.
    It's going okay...
    Not that the pain is gone and I feel completely reborn or something magical :D, it's just okay.

I am starting to recognize the pattern of current stresses and the effect on my level of pain.
    I am starting to understand why some of my personality traits have a negative effect on my pain.
    I see now very clear that I am almost constant in fight or flight mode and how exhausted that is.

The pain is slightly less, but flares up full speed ahead when I am tired. So yesterday and the day before I decided to just go to bed early and give my body the rest it apparently needs (I am very bad at resting!:rolleyes:)

I feel like I still have a loooong way to go, but I think I am definitely on the right track here.
    So... steady she goes! :)

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Lisette

Eastendtony and JanAtheCPA like this.