1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 24 Day 24

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by browndogisinthehouse, May 4, 2016.

1. browndogisinthehouse

browndogisinthehouse Peer Supporter

Question To Ponder
    Have you noticed any positive changes in your life while going through this program? If so what role did your TMS/PPD treatment play in it. If not, what areas of your life do you need to make changes?

I am becoming more conscious of my emotions. And by extension, I am becoming more aware of how people are reacting when I am having a conversation with them. Journalling is helping develop this skill. I have not yet seen any connection with pain reduction but at this point, I'm just going along with the flow

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Browndog. I feel that TMS knowledge has helped me to realize that my emotional and physical pain, two years ago from severe back pain was caused by repressed emotions both present and past. I always have been a positive person who frequently can catastrophize and worry myself into thinking the worst. Thanks to TMS my positive thinking takes over.