1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 23

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by TheWayBackUp, Aug 13, 2017.

1. TheWayBackUp

TheWayBackUp Peer Supporter

Question to Ponder:

I realized recently that the only time I was able to get sympathy/loving care from my mother was when I was physically hurt or sick. I'm thinking that is feeding into TMS symptoms a lot for me. Makes sense that I would do this in order to get this type of attention and care from other people currently in my life.

Also someone mentioned in another post that the Advil/other medications not working for certain pains. I have found this a lot as well. The pains that seem to come from TMS were almost untouchable with any medication. I never understood why before.

2. srton

srton Well known member

Girl I hear you - I had a crazy shoulder arm pain that sent me to the ER and I got a heavy narcotic that did nothing. Now I realize that was TMS and it's like DUH!