1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20 Day 20

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by browndogisinthehouse, Apr 18, 2016.

1. browndogisinthehouse

browndogisinthehouse Peer Supporter

Question To Ponder
    If you could change one thing about your life what would it be? What steps could you take to make this change? If you feel comfortable sharing, then post your response in a thread in our Structured Program forum. We would love to hear from you.

If this question pertains to how's life was before the pain started, then I guess my first reaction is that I would not have changed anything as I was quite peaceful and contended. After thinking for several minutes, the only thing that I was hoping to change was to reduce the number of work hours as I had been working in startups for almost my entire career and I could see that I was getting exhausted much sooner as compared to my coworkers. but that was a part of a multi year plan and not something that I was hoping to do immediately. The overall objective was to reduce the number of work hours and spend more time and pursuing yoga certification because I have had a history of chronic pain and as a person living alone I was hoping to learn more about the Health Sciences

Unfortunately, on the face of it, I had three successive episodes of viral fever followed by some neck pain which was further increased by shoulder inflammation due to physiotherapy and a hard massage and I am continue to struggle with the pain after 1.5 years. There was no precipitating emotional event at the onset of the pain