1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 20 change

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ithantech, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Ithantech

Ithantech Peer Supporter

If I could change one thing in my life....well 2 things....

1. I wish my 30 year son could find his career path. He is so smart and conscientious but has struggled to find a career path yet. I know he will be amazing once he can find a way to make a contribution and be valued. I hope he keeps his spirits up as he continues to look. But I know how hard it can be.

2. Personal health and well being. Specifically, I hope to lose weight, pick up my activity level, and look and feel more vibrant.

Ok and another...

3. Travel. I hope my husband and I can start to have a few adventures. Possibly even with friends. A bit more fun in our lives.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. hecate105

hecate105 Beloved Grand Eagle

And remember travel doesn't have to be far. A micro-adventure can be a whole lot of fun. Even a day - spent wandering around an old village/town, or walking a trail to find a beautiful view, a picnic, with childish things like mandarins in jelly, or something as prosaic as litter-picking together... all can bring joy to life! My husband and I are trying to walk every 'footpath' in our area. After 30 years there are still places within 2 miles of our home that we haven't explored - and as we are also trying to lose weight (it keeps following me!) we are taking small, but lovely picnics and only water to drink (no hipflask...sigh) and it is still fun..!!!

3. Ithantech

Ithantech Peer Supporter

4. Ithantech

Ithantech Peer Supporter

thanks for the encouragement. that is a great idea.