1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Nanny Ogg, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg Newcomer

I was at work today waiting to come home and start day 2 but then life got in the way and I nearly didn't do it. I made myself sit down and focus and I'm so glad I did because I really enjoyed today's work. Along with pain I also have depression and I have to say I went to bed last night without taking any painkillers and I actually slept all night for the first time in months. I always wake up with a feeling of dread and never feel rested but today I woke up full of energy and that feeling of dread just wasn't there. I read The Mind Body Prescription on the bus on my way to work, I've read it before but I decided to start reading it again

ssxl4000 likes this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

I liked making a list of successes like these. Reviewing the list helped lift my spirits whenever I was having a bad day during the SEP program.