1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by eden77, Nov 11, 2018.

1. eden77

eden77 New Member

I did two days yesterday. So my Day 2 is really Day 3.
    I just filled in the list. My childhood list is "overflowing"with unhappy events.
    However, I think I am aware of all of them.
    As for physical exercises, unfortunately I must admit I rarely ( if ever) do any.
    I just sit most of the time at my desk working on the computer. Sometimes ( not often) I watch TV.
    I sleep a lot...
    The only activity I do is walking up and down the staircase , about 3-4 times a day in our home.
    Thanks G-D we have the stairs. Otherwise I would not be moving at all.
    Thank you all for listening to my words.
    Best and Thank you all
    E

2. arghmakeitstop

arghmakeitstop New Member

I’m still on day 1, but thought I’d say hello. I don’t do any exercise either. Before July I cycled to work-2 jobs so 16 miles round trip. Now I work in the centre of town and get the bus. I suppose I could cycle, but i’d have to change into smart clothes- my old job could be scruffy and casual. Am I about to learn that I need to work in some exercise? I’m blowed if I know how!

3. eden77

eden77 New Member

Thanks, and hello to you too!
    Good luck
    E

arghmakeitstop likes this.