1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2 link not working

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by hopefulformyself123, Mar 4, 2019.

1. hopefulformyself123

hopefulformyself123 New Member

on day two and the link isn’t working for the Kim ruby article
    I found another thread with a link and that’s not working either
    Can anyone find the article ??
    Many thanks

(Obviously my brain is telling me if I can’t find the article and read it then I will fail the whole programme and be in pain for the rest of my life hmmm)

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

:p

Hi hopeful -
    The current link takes you to another page here on the forum where Forest copied the original article since it can't be found anymore. I can see that it's not entirely clear that he did post Kim Ruby's original article, because he doesn't credit her under the heading (he's usually pretty careful about that, so I'm not sure what his thinking was).

I'll try to add a few edits to his text to make it more clear that you CAN read the article after Forest's introduction/explanation.

~Jan

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
    wakemeup likes this.