1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 2 light of HOPE

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ashoo79, Feb 20, 2016.

1. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

Today is good day better then yesterday .The level of TMS is still on its peak but I have this attitude towards it. After a long time I enjoyed few songs. I changed in to regular clothing (pajamas). did my 2nd day commitments of this program. I am praying for everyone to be pain free. praying that God plz plz plz make me more strong so I can battle strongly. I really really want to feel good for my kids for my husband for my parents for my siblings. Pray hard for me as well. thanks for the support.

2. giantsfan

giantsfan Well known member

I'm glad to hear that you are thinking about your family in all of this, but try to think about yourself too. It's a lot of pressure to constantly be thinking that you need to do this for your family as kind, loving and normal as it is. Do this for you too and try to take it at a comfortable pace. (I really know how hard that sounds when you're in a lot of pain). Just be kind to yourself. I'll be praying for you too.

ashoo79 likes this.
  3. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

Wow you are so right I never thought of doing it for myself first. Yes I definitely will it's just that I love them so much

giantsfan likes this.
  4. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Hi ashoo. Giants fan is right. A side benefit of a healthier life is that our loved ones benefit. But for once you have to make yourself the priority. Hard to do, I know, especially if you have young children. Been there!
    But there's a reason we're told to put the oxygen mask on ourselves before assisting a child. If we pass out, the child is out of luck.
    Blessings on your journey.

ashoo79 and giantsfan like this.
  5. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

Thank you so much Gigi every word of all the members here I am counting as a blessing.

6. danny1943

danny1943 New Member

Just the fact that you're on this website is huge! You found your way here so congratulations! Never, ever, despair.

7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi again, ashoo. The others have give you great advice and encouragement. A friend emailed me this morning about a politician running for President (I won't name him or his party) but it is really heartening and give hope to everyone in any pain or suffering:

Over a year ago, a man who was like my second dad, he killed himself. And then a few months later, my parents got a divorce, and a few months later, my dad lost his job. I was in a pretty dark place for a long time, I was pretty depressed," he said, choking up as he spoke.

"But I found hope, I found it in the Lord, in my friends, and I've found it in my presidential candidate that I support. And I'd really appreciate one of those hugs you've been talking about."

The politician hugged the young man, saying "The Lord will give you strength, if you trust him. I promise you."

Walt again... I asked the Lord to help me in my TMS healing from severe back pain, and He did. We are not alone in our pain or suffering. He is with us, inside as the Holy Spirit, on call 24-7, and no there is no charge.

8. danny1943

danny1943 New Member

Don't worry if you ever feel your faith is not as strong as you think it should be to get healed. Just remember you can find a place in yourself you know you can go to and in that way you'll be safe and sound.

9. danny1943

danny1943 New Member

And with all due respect for those with strong religious belief, in my opinion this is not the venue in which to express those beliefs.

10. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

Dear Walt yes you are right no charge at all. I am waiting for miracle He is there listening!!