1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 19 and a step back

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Archie, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Archie

Archie Peer Supporter

If anyone has the inclination to reassure me or throw some light on this, I would be very grateful - my TMS is restless legs syndrome (RLS) and which has gradually been improving to the point that for the last few nights I havent needed any therapies at all, which is so wonderful I can scarcely believe it. Then we went way for the weekend - I went to bed optimistic that the progress would be maintained, but the RLS came back. No matter what I tried regarding the "Sarno-talk" to my legs and brain, nothing worked and I had a hellish night, so the second night away I took some pills which did the job and I slept, but I was very worried about the back-slide. Once back home, it has been ok again. Am I just not far enough on the healing path such that when in perhaps a stressful environment my brain take over again? and no matter how much I try, I cant get control back. What am I not doing right? - yes, my default is that it is my fault!!!