1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

DAY 18

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Angeleyez, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Angeleyez

Angeleyez Newcomer

Hey people, I am on Day 18 and although i do like the journaling and really do think that TMS literature is descibing my life to a T, I am not getting any better in the back pain department. If im totally honest i think im finding it hard to unconditionally except that the disabilitating pain that is seriously restricting my life, is in my mind. Everything im reading makes sense to me but then when that pain stabs me in the back, my natural thoughts are, " Fuck, this pain is real, this shit hurts! Im scared" anyone know what I mean?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I know what you mean. I withheld about 10 percent belief in TMS about my back pain.
    I finally healed when I believed 100 percent it was caused my TMS,
    a combination of my perfectionist, workaholic personality and some repressed emotions
    from childhood.

I suggest you watch the 20/20 interview with Dr. Sarno to get a new shot in the arm of TMS belief.
    It's the only cure.

I can't seem to download it, but you can see it if you go to YouTube and type in Sarno 20/20.

Stick with the SEP and keep the faith.

3. Angeleyez

Angeleyez Newcomer

Thanks Walt ill try and find it.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle