1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 18: What emotions?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by birder, Apr 27, 2021.

1. birder

birder Well known member

What emotions are most prevalent in my journaling? Anger and grief. I seem to alternate between the two. It's been a tumultuous couple of years, but the SEP wants me to look even further back, and the anger I find there is pretty astonishing. Thought I had a storybook childhood, but hardly anyone does, and I'm no exception. And the wounds from those early days for sure come into play in my major relationship and its end.
    This has been one of those "two steps back" days where I'm dwelling in an anxious place, but that has pushed me to take a few bold steps, so... we'll call it even and kick it with the Giants game. As Scarlet said, tomorrow's another day.