1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 17

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ThatBookBlewMyMind, May 1, 2017.

1. ThatBookBlewMyMind

ThatBookBlewMyMind New Member

What part of this program do you find the most helpful?

The journaling has been helpful but to be honest i still dont know what im doing on a daily basis. I've taken a few days off and currently i feel alright. I need more audio books on TMS, only have healing back pain and the divided mind to listen to and they are great!

Current status:
    I can swim hard, sit, sleep, do most things now. I have a huge ton of issues from past to process, not sure how to process them "correctly", when is a unconcious emotion or any emotion considered correctly processed in a way it will not be a big problem going forward?

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I think you're doing great and have a lot to be thankful for in your YMS healing so far. Being able to swim "hard," sit, sleep and do most things are wonderful signs of healing progress. Don't worry about processing emotions "correctly." Your subconscious just needs to know what are the main things troubling you, past or present. You don't need to "process" them, just recognize them.

ThatBookBlewMyMind likes this.