1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 17

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Looking forward, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Looking forward

Looking forward Newcomer

Day 17 asks what has been most helpful in the program so far. I want to make a point of responding to this question because I am so grateful to this website. All of it has been helpful! My favorites are the mind to body communication and to my amazement the resultant ease of pain. The writing to a computer is an odd idea but so much easier than talking to a face. There is no immediate response forced on me by energy exchange i.e. no visual or vocal judgement or unsolicited advice verbal/nonverbal. I can simply off load and take a deep breath. If I want contact it is there. The offered wisdom is on a take what you like basis...no pressure....which is what we are hoping to relieve with this journey!! Much gratitude.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Looking forward. I'm so glad that you are feeling less pain while in the SEProgram. It really is a great help in healing.

It took me a while in journaling to discover my repressed emotions, but once I did, my back pain went away. I think it is important to discover those emotions, but then not dwell on them. Just acknowledge them, then let the subconscious deal with them to relieve pain. It happens. It happened for me and many others, and it will happen for you.