1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 17 - I feel somewhat lost.

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Liz_NL, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Liz_NL

Liz_NL New Member

Day 17 of the SEP.

The question to ponder today is what part of the program I find the most helpful.
    And I don't know! I really don't know! :confused:

I am getting more and more aware of the fact that (strong) emotions trigger my symptoms - a lot!
    And I am trying to Think Psychologically!
    But that means that I am thinking more than ever and it's so freaking exhausting. :arghh:

I feel anxious and angry all the time (at this moment I am really pissed of!) and I don't know why and I don't know what to do with it. I feel it. Okay. Now what? (Can't punch people in the face now, can I :D)

I also have a problem with the dialogue journaling technique... I don't know what to do with it. If I write a dialogue with someone and write how the other person probably will react, it will be like a fight on paper. Why would I want to do that? What's the purpose?? I could make the person react in a more open manner, but that was not in the assignment. So I don't get it (and that also pisses me of o_O )

Hmm, I guess I'm just having a crappy day today... duh!
    Just needed to rant... and vent...

It worked! ;)

Ithantech likes this.