1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 16 success story

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ithantech, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Ithantech

Ithantech Peer Supporter

Sciatica struck just before Christmas and came on the heels of 6 months of overwhelming present stress. The pain was excruciating. Doctors and meds provided no relief. Luckily I found Dr. Sarno's book and it made sense immediately.

Only 1 month after being stricken and 3 weeks after reading the book, I am leading a normal and mostly pain free life. Recurring, and sometimes new, physical symptoms remind me there are still have opportunities to grow and learn.

I am grateful for what I have learned and how I have changed. It is pretty amazing to experience a positive paradigm shift as a middle aged adult.

JanAtheCPA, Time2be and Ellen like this.