1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 16 - Stressors

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Leonor, May 4, 2013.

1. Leonor

Leonor Peer Supporter

Today I wrote about stressors and even-though I am aware of them it did me good to write them down. I have been following the program every day but have not had relief in my pain yet. I know I still have a long way to go and I don't want to start comparing myself to people that heal faster and be disappointed, but I have to remind myself of it. I also purchased "Unlearn your pain" because I think I need all the help I can. I live alone with my son who is very very active and that is a big stressor in my life but I don't want to be unfair to him and want to do the best I can. My first priority is healing. I don't go out a lot because of my discomfort but want to slowly change my ways. My biggest problem is just chronic fatigue (besides fibro). I am hanging in there..