1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 16 my progress?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Xara, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Xara

Xara Peer Supporter

I d like to share my progress first.... My pain is really decreased. I don't give it much attention. My brain is quite persuaded that this is something benign ( Sarno repeats it many times in his books, so it was easy for me. When I have pain I think: benign, it is something good, don't worry).
    Instability... Is my Achilles heel. I feed it with my fear, my observation over it and my disappointment every time it happens.
    Though, I found ways to calm myself, trying to observe my fear, my stress, trying to be "friend" with my symptoms. Smile more times per day. I feel it is a long, very long procedure because my brain understands very little every day.
    Get incredibly tired, mentally and physically... Sometimes optimistic, sometimes despaired. I firmly know that this will end when I find all these things that make me happy and occupy my brain despite these silly thoughts.
    Wanted to share with people who could understand me.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Xara,

I get your progress and your steadfast work in all the important areas of TMS self-healing.

This is wonderful. Not surprising, but hugely supportive for your continued journey.

This is huge, and not easy for most folks. I think you're really on your way!

Andy

Xara likes this.