1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jodib, Apr 24, 2015.

1. jodib

jodib Peer Supporter

Yes! My pain is definitely moved around over past few weeks. This all started this time, in December, with hip pain. Changes all the time, to back, buttocks and/or leg pain. Knee and foot pain too. usually always on right side. So a couple weeks back, I actually pulled a muscle in left buttocks by trying to kick a bee I had stepped on off of my foot (really REALLY hard kick) .... It has taken a while to relax or whatever, but was finally a lot better. then bam, yesterday severe pain all day in it, and in back of my left thigh too. not much pain right now on the right side tho ;) so yes, it moves. Always has, for over 10 years. It always goes away too for long periods. This time is going on very long..since December. So yes, this confirms even more the diagnosis of TMS.
    Have a great weekend. Thank you.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, job. I'm very sorry for your pain but am glad that you accept that it is from TMS.
    Now you "just" have to learn what causes the pain. Yes, it will move around and can intensify,
    until you discover what is its emotional cause or causes.

It may be from childhood problems that could be triggered and brought to the surface by present events.
    Or it could be from a perfectionist and goodist personality, wanting to please everyone and have them please you.
    That last is something not new. It has been going on since Adam and Eve.

Try to stay away from bees (haha) and keep doing the SEP program.

You too have a great weekend. Maybe take it off from TMS thinking and journaling. Just enjoy yourself.