1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15 symtom shift

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lasseb81, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Lasseb81

Lasseb81 New Member

My symptoms have always been in my lower back and my legs. now I suddenly got pain in my knees especially the left and my ankles. it has now lasted for 4 days. However, it reinforces my belief that it is tms. After all, it must be symptom shift. From time to time I think what happened to my knees and ankles. But I quickly put the thought away.

ssxl4000 and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Great that you can recognize this so quickly. Symptom substitution is a good, albeit annoying, sign!

3. Baseball65

Baseball65 Beloved Grand Eagle

That's great! That means it knows your on to it and it's on it's way out. That is the exact shift I had 20 years ago before my pain left for good.