1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15 - kinda relapsing a little. (no its a dip)

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ThatBookBlewMyMind, Apr 22, 2017.

1. ThatBookBlewMyMind

ThatBookBlewMyMind New Member

I have so many issues that can cause stress right now and to be honest for many years.

I did have 1 or 2 days where pain found new locations but last week its been in same spot.

Im trying to deal with my inner unconcious child who seems to be causing me this symptom which i will no longer name but its TMS right, i dont yet know how to negotiate with my unconcious, my unconcious does not seem that concerned about the situation, it doesn't care about much. My unconcious is like a stranger to me i guess.

I need to also find a way to believe TMS 100% for 100% of the day - ARGH!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi. I think it takes constant reminding ourselves that TMS is 100 percent the cause of our pain. Don't worry. It will come. I kept back about 10 percent belief, but finally believed all the way and my back pain went away.

ThatBookBlewMyMind likes this.
  3. ThatBookBlewMyMind

I really want to heal. 1 day i feel motivated to believe and another day i dont.

Belief is all i need so i must believe.

4. mstrong

mstrong Newcomer

ThatBookBlewMyMind likes this.
  5. ThatBookBlewMyMind

Will try this, interesting that just 2 days ago my GF gave me a meditation video from her. Thanks for this.