1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 15 journaling

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ashoo79, Mar 4, 2016.

1. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

I am Journaling every day I get up in the morning and every morning I pray hard to feel better today. What is holding me back I dont know but I am just restricted on doing even house chores. Pain is so intense (Sciatica). I literally take few steps and forget about all TMS. When my kids are around me I try to stay positive but I dont do any physical activity with them even going to the kitchen is a task for me. I sit my pain subside I lay down my pain subside but the moment I try walking this huge waves of pain comes and then I forget about it all. I stay at home mostly taking care of my 3 month old baby. Wondering most of the time when I will be able to be normal again. I know TMS is real but the pain just doubt me what if its not getting better what if its structural.
    Ayesha

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Ayesha,
    You're dealing with doubts and pain and fear. That's OK. This is a process and you're only 2 weeks into it. Just keep your eyes open for exceptions to the patterns of pain, and try to re-assure yourself that you can't hurt yourself with the pain. I wish you well.
    Andy B

3. ashoo79

ashoo79 New Member

Thanks Andy B I am trying to open up myself and saying out loud Welcome to the world of possibilities Ayesha. Dear friend of mine introduced me to Dr Sarno and told me about this wonderful forum. I can never never never repay her back for the light she introduced me to. No doubt my doubts and pain is there but the most challenging to me is my fear of accepting me but you know what I am getting myself to realize that yes there is life out there and its in my control to take over now . I have suffered enough but no spine doctor can take that life away from me. I really want to relive my life again because its a wonderful gift from our creator and worries of this life are not worth the pain we get from such worries. Again thank you so much for being there for me for being such an amazing support for all of us here in this forum.

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

You are welcome ashoo79.
    This sounds very important to you. For all of us, to begin to grab more of our precious time here on earth, make choices toward what we want, and relax and love and be...very good wish for ourselves.

5. prisd

prisd Peer Supporter

Hi ashoo79, reading your post reminds me of the first year of my daughter. EVERYTHING seemed so difficult and I suffered so much: post-partum depression, pelvic pain, groin pain, stomach pain, arm pain, back pain. I sat in the rocker at my mom's and it was such a painful chore just to walk a few laps around her small backyard. It was almost like an out-of-body experience, because I was so unfamiliar with the person I had become. I know you will survive this and we will all become better for it.