1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 15/Feeling Great!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Velvet_Hidden, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

In the past two weeks since starting the program, I’ve been feeling GREAT! TMS pain came to my shoulder the first day I started back running but went away immediately after I finished. That was one week ago now and I’ve been running and swimming with no pain now ever since. The Structured program has really helped me in releasing a lot of the emotions I have toward certain people and things in a way that has been helpful and ridding me of symptoms brought on by TMS. I’m currently on vacation in Central America through March and I haven’t given my former pain any mind! I’m more focused on enjoying myself while here and relaxing/cleaning house emotionally before I return to America. While away I’ve gotten great encouragement from my peers that surround me who have been commending my progress especially after learning about the 2 year struggle I’ve dealt with to fight my pain since it’s onset in March 2014. Today is my 15th day and I have no complaints. Over the past 2 weeks I’ve read Dr. Sarno’s “Healing Back Pain” twice and watched his "Healing Back pain The Mind Body Prescription DVD" several times to constantly remind myself of my TMS diagnosis. I’ve also done this to continue to educate myself on TMS.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Velvet_Hidden,

I am glad to read your encouraging report! Wonderful progress. Your lack of symptoms for this time is a huge re-enforcement that Dr. Sarno's work applies to you. This is a wonderful blessing, and can be held in your mind and heart in the future.

I want to suggest that you finish the program, no matter how well you are feeling! Just had to say that, based on people getting quite a bit of relief, then not continuing, and coming back to the Forum months later, with symptoms returning.

Also, I highly recommend you do the TMS Recovery Program when you are finished with the SEP, since the material is different, and very good.

It is wonderful to see Dr. Sarno speak with such assurance on the DVD. I think this is a powerful resource.

Andy B

Velvet_Hidden likes this.
  3. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

Thx for the response, I'm gonna go all the way to the end!